Todaysjobino.com is a useful site providing various kinds of job cover letter samples. This is an amazing Sample Job Application Cover Letter for Audit (Auditing) Manager Position for those who are looking for an Audit (Auditing) Manager Position Cover Letter Samples. This Audit (Auditing) Manager Position cover letter is designed based on Resume so that the resume and cover letter are related each other so that they will make the recruiter or employer impressed. This sample Audit (Auditing) Manager Position cover letter can guide you in writing an amazing cover letter. A cover letter can yield interview for the job applicant if it is clearly written. By customizing and editing this cover letter sample based on the job information you refer to, you are ready to apply for a job using an impressive cover letter. Enjoy reading the cover letter below:
Cover Letters for Audit Manager Jobs
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
March 28, 2009
Mr. Kaka Ronaldo
12345, Park Avenue South
New York, USA 12345..
I read your advertisement for an Audit (Auditing) Manager Position in www.todaysjoninfo.com on March 27, 2009. I am writing to apply for that position.
I have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy and have experience in Audit Manager for the last two years, working with the other Audit Managers with the tasks and responsibilities focusing on
1. Handling various auditing task and prepared reports on auditing activities.
2. Making effective suggestions to improve internal controls which were implemented and duly appreciated.
3. Assisting management in understanding various risks, errors in accounts and implemented software that helped to increase wk efficiency.
4. Investigating handling of various transactions and accounts to bring out inefficiencies and fraudulent activities.
5. Preparing audit programs and repots for top management.
If you’d like to meet for a brief interview, please call me at 123-3456-7890 for an appointment that suits your schedule. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you ahead of time for reading my letter and resume and considering me among the other Audit Managers you interview.
2. Letter of appreciation
3. Letter of recommendation